ROSEBURG SCHOOL DISTRICT
· Roseburg School district will be utilizing ‘Rank One” software for all sports registrations at Fremont, Jo Lane and Roseburg High School.
· Information can be accessed through district or specific school websites
· Any questions, please call the individual schools with specific questions.
Jo Lane: 541-440-4104
· Physicals will be required every two years and must be completed on the correct OSAA approved form. You can find this form on the OSAA website: https://www.osaa.org/docs/forms/Physical%20Examination%20Form%20(EN%20r2017).pdf
· Physicals will need to be turned in to the appropriate school or unloaded to Rank One sports account.
· All athletes will be required to take ImPACT baseline concussion exam prior to participating in athletics.
If your son/daughter is planning to participate in athletics this year at Jo Lane, please click the link HERE to access RankOne and get that process completed. Fall sports include football, volleyball and cross country and are beginning on Monday, August 21st.
Keep in mind, each student athlete is required to have a physical prior to practicing for any sport. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Allison in the athletic office by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 541-440-4105.